We will be taking part in this years Police Digital Summit and looking forward to the conference sessions and networking with the delegates.
Hilton Birmingham Metropole
12th - 13th May, 2022
Police Digital Summit 2022
We will be taking part in this years Police Digital Summit and looking forward to the conference sessions and networking with the delegates. This year the conference theme is ‘Achieving Outcomes Together’ and our team will be on hand to discuss how our portfolio helps police forces across the UK:
- Promote resolution at first point of contact
- Identify vulnerability
- Support a mobile workforce
- Promote staff self-service
Our DSX Integrated Communications and Control System (ICCS) has been at the forefront of Emergency Service mission-critical communications for over 30 years and has evolved over this time from being the first to be integrated with the original Airwave network in the UK to being the first to be approved for use on the new Emergency Services Network (ESN).
The latest release is fully compliant with the new DCS interface helping our clients manage their journey to the ESN, whilst maintaining effective operational communications.
The latest release also supports Reserve Capacity. Reserve Capacity maybe needed in the event of a failure where an Airwave Radio Control Site (RCS) goes down for a significant period of time and there are not enough CCI ports to maintain effective operational communications. In such a scenario, Reserve Capacity will be activated by Airwave and the ICCS will automatically replace CCI ports that have been lost, thereby ensuring the customer always maintains the same number of CCI ports.
We continue to evolve our ICCS through a continuous programme of innovation. The Summer release will contain two functional enhancements which will help us better test and support major releases as well as minimise the impact of upgrades and tech refreshes:
- ICCS Auto Test is an internal development tool running automated test scripts, supporting both functional regression and load and performance testing. This will improve the quality of future releases resulting in an even better user experience.
- ICCS Client Auto-deploy detects and downloads the latest version of the DSX Client application if downloaded from a release repository elsewhere on the customers network, resulting in faster upgrades and shorter engineer visits and simplifying the upgrade process for everyone involved.